A national project monitoring system was developed to track all ADB and World Bank funded projects in India. The application was used by DEA, ADB, World Bank, State Govts, Executing and Implementing agencies, ADB and World Bank Project offices across India. The key tasks performed were:
- Technical Assessment: TSCPL studied and analyzed the existing procedures and systems of DEA, other central-state agencies and ADB project offices for monitoring and tracking externally funded projects lifecycle. Prepared the systems requirements specifications, designed and developed the application and successfully maintained it for three years. The application was late taken over by NIC and is still extensively used.
- Procurement Assistance: Provided procurement assistance to procure hardware as Server hardware and User hardware, Server Software, User software and Database.
- MIS and Database Development: Developed a database and associated MIS that would help in accessing the data. The various modules are Project and mission tracking system, Project performance monitoring system, Nomination management system and Consultant Performance assessment system. Key technologies used were ASP.NET, SQL Server, IIS, Windows Server and the system developed was based upon N Tier Client Server Architecture.
- Security Audit: Provided assistance in getting NIC certified Security Audit for the developed software.
- Maintenance: Performing maintenance activities as per change logs generated and approved. These changes are developed, tested and deployed over the live servers.
- Capacity Building and Training: Conducted training for over 1500 participants on the application and provided online support to over 5000 users.