TSCPL has extensive experience in the ICT and E-Governance sectors. This includes:
We have extensive experience in designing and implementing large and customized Management Information Systems (MIS) for a variety of applications. We define MIS as systems that use information technology to capture, transmit, manipulate, store, and retrieve information to facilitate more informed decision making by managers at all levels. We have developed and implemented computerized Management Information Systems (MIS) for a variety of applications, including:
• Monitoring & evaluation systems
• Web-based database management systems
• Project management information systems
• Revenue billing & collection• Inventory management systems
We have provided support to a range of projects in GIS integration linking spatial and non-spatial data that can improve coordination and outcomes of different development interventions in a country. We have developed and executed GIS in many areas including:
· Revenue (tax) mapping – showing details of all municipal taxes and charges, like Property Tax, Trade Licenses, and Water charges, etc.
• Public infrastructure mapping – showing the details of municipal infrastructure like roads, street lights, and public taps, etc.
• Poverty mapping – showing socio-economic attributes of poor households. The GIS tools we have worked on are Arc View, Arc Info, and Egomania
We have extensive experience in working with a broad range of organizations to develop and implement IT strategies. We envisage IT strategy development as the process of formulating a vision of how to incorporate computer technologies into all business processes in ways that maximizes efficiency gains at the best value cost and then developing effective implementation plans. In developing an IT strategy for client organizations we typically work to create a roadmap that bridges the gap between existing IT systems and processes and the vision of how the organization wants to use the power of Information Technology in the future.
We also provide support services in ICT procurement management, Systems Requirements Specifications, Testing, and Deployment apart from Capacity Building developing Databases, websites, web-portals, Business Process Re-engineering including identifying and studying gaps in the processes of businesses and governments, addressing their change management needs as well as devising ways to improve them, e- tools and e-learning.