The Project aimed to provide technical assistance in project management and implementation support and build overall capacity of the institution to carry out IT-based, technology-based and automation projects. Our services included;
- Technical Assessment: Conducted study on existing systems and processes of Indore Development Authority, Conducted desk research on national and international best practices in the sector and on technology; Conducted a detailed requirements assessment from a solutions perspective
- Bid Process Management: Design Terms of References, EoIs and RFP documents, Promoted wide circulation of bidding documents and manage the overall bidding and contract award process
- Program Management and Monitoring: Overall monitoring and quality assurance of the work carried out and in ensuring that timelines are met
- Change Management: Operationalise a Change Management strategy to sensitize employees of the organization to move towards a computer friendly approach including providing funding for Laptops for employees; personal coaching; assisting in day to day operations for their work.
- Capacity Building and Training: Conducted a Basic Training Needs Assessment Survey for all employees at IDA and prepared a Training Plan; Prepared documents to hire a Training Partner.
February 2011 – February 2012 (Complete )
Indore Development Authority (India)