The role of TSCPL was to perform the operational risk analysis on the aspects of information and decision support systems with financial and program management. The scope of tasks includes:
- Reviewing the baseline status of LGED management information systems (MIS) infrastructure as a tool to support the performance of its management, operations and financial control functions, including its functionality, security, development and maintenance;
- Advising LGED on ICT regulation and policy formation;
- Assessing the adequacy of the staff skills in developing, maintaining and applying MIS in management, operations and financial control functions;
- Identifying operational risks arising from LGED’s use of MIS and develop mitigation measures fort short, medium and long terms;
- Discussing the identified risks and appropriateness and feasibility of the proposed mitigation measures with ORA team, in particular institutional, procurement, infrastructure and financial management specialists.
- Assessment of BPR and Capacity Building operations within LGED.
2008 - 2009
The World Bank, Ministry of Local Government, Rural Development, and Cooperatives