The objective of the project is to develop, install and operationalise a web based system for tracking and monitoring all the ADB funded projects in India as per the requirements in Department of Economic Affairs (DEA), ADB and other agencies. The system will be later rolled out to track and monitor similar activities for all externally funded projects in India. Our services include;
- Technical Assessment: Conduct Stakeholder consultations, Collected and documented requirements that were to be implemented in a computer system. Prepared detailed Systems Requirements Specifications.
- Procurement Assistance: Provided procurement assistance to procure hardware as Server hardware and User hardware, Server Software, User software and Database.
- MIS and Database Development: Developed a database and associated MIS that would help in accessing the data. The various modules are Project and mission tracking system, Project performance monitoring system, Nomination management system and Consultant Performance assessment system.
- Security Audit: Provide assistance in getting NIC certified Security Audit for the developed software.
- Maintenance: Performing maintenance activities as per change logs generated and approved. These changes are developed, tested and deployed over the live servers.
- Capacity Building and Training: Conducted desk training exercise for participants on the systems and its administration. Performed group training to about 30 persons for the pre-application launch period for various executing agencies.
November 2010 - January 2015